1. In the Management, Alerts and Notifications tab, you can now add an alert by selecting specific vehicles in the fleet.
4. For both HTML and export formats of reports, vehicles and drivers are displayed in alphabetical order.
5. In the add/edit form of a vehicle from Management Vehicles, in the Plan Service tab, in the KM norm field, the validation by which only values that were multiples of 2,500 could be entered was removed.
6. If the Graphical consumption report was generated for more vehicles, the search option is now available to help you find a specific vehicle much easier.
7. In the Reports tab, Reports history, the column Available until date, is displaying the date until the generated report is available on the platform. For example, if the availability date displayed is 08.05.2023, it means that the report is available on this date as well, until 23:59.
8. In step 3 of generating the Stationary report, you can find the ”All stops” option. Once checked, all stops will be displayed, regardless of the set stationary margin, which will become inactive.
9. In My account – User Information, the User role field has been added, which displays the role held by the logged-in user.
10. We added two factor authentication via the Google Authenticator app. Once this option is activated, a verification code will be requested when logging into the app, in addition to the username and password. If you no longer have access to the validation code, you can reset your password and two factor authentication will be automatically disabled.
13. We present you a new option that will help you create a driver once the user is created. Of course, before creating the user it is recommended to check if there already is a driver with the same information in the app, to avoid duplicates.
14. When accessing Route, you will notice arrows are displayed throughout the generated route for the selected vehicles. They are displayed at every coordinate, pointing towards travel direction. By clicking on an arrow, a window is displayed, showing vehicle information at the selected coordinate.
17. When you log in the app you will notice that the vehicles are no longer preselected. When you generate a report or access Location, you need to select the vehicles that you want to see. The selection will be active throughout the rest of the session.
20. On the map, you can now view vehicles in two ways. Either as icons or arrows.
21. When generating the reports, the period you selected for the last generated report will remain preselected for the rest of the reports you will generate.